Forums
*SoS* SQUAD :: Forums :: General Forums :: Screens Shots or Just bragging

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
One for all you old DUH
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: admin, Blackstone, Shelt, Patriot, JDK, Sgt.Bob*SoS*, Hops, Kilgor, hammertime, Deadmeat *SOS*, sunshine, TheBoz!, Explosive
Author Post
BongHo
Sun Jan 04 2009, 08:31AM
Registered Member #260
This was funny as f*ck, please excuse my bad spelling

Patriot
Sun Jan 04 2009, 10:52AM
Ping is KING!!!

Registered Member #5
We don't condone cheaters and Sneaky was a cheat.
BongHo
Sun Jan 04 2009, 01:21PM
Registered Member #260
Glad you said that Pat, I always thought he was a "bit too good" even though he was g3ing. I think I took that s/s long after you left DUH, I know Audie & Owl were still there cause after I posted that on DUH forums, I was invited onto TS.
hat-trick
Sun Jan 04 2009, 02:29PM
I luv Weasel Lips " LMFAO" oh, yeah , that
Registered Member #62
Patriot wrote ...

We don't condone cheaters and Sneaky was a cheat.

Hence the name Sneaky,lol. What a tool. Wonder how many other closet cheats there are?
Bean
Mon Jan 05 2009, 05:58PM
Registered Member #259
LOL...whatever happened to the whos?
JDK
Mon Jan 05 2009, 06:17PM
Surfy

Registered Member #7
Sneak could be a little aggressive at times, but honestly he was no cheat. Not that I'm taking sides, but he was one of the trustworthy ones back then. In fact, DUH- was very solid, clean squad until it broke up. I don't know what became of most after that.
Patriot
Mon Jan 05 2009, 08:39PM
Ping is KING!!!

Registered Member #5
We'll what he said on DUH TS one night was " I got a new video card and I can see everyone in the buildings"...hmmm to me either he never updated his driver and or he chammed too.
JDK
Mon Jan 05 2009, 10:08PM
Surfy

Registered Member #7
Well, he wasn't the most PC knowledgeable person around (just like me) and probably didn't know how to put it into words. I remember he took an SS of it and everything was just too bright. He had turned his gamma so high during his previous card and we just told him to set it back to normal. I don't remember the details, but he never once made me think he could be using something. During his while DUH- and BHD "career" he never changed or improved drastically to make me wonder. That's just me though. The dude who did change after leaving DUH- was Sleepy. We all know how that turned out.
Frosty10
Thu May 07 2009, 05:44PM
Registered Member #257
Hey guys
I was on duh...its when I first started to use the handle frosty...had to sound like a dwarf...my first and only other handle was waliwz...
I was on duh when the news broke by confession of a duh admin that duh was started from a df2 cheat squad...they did not want to tell me...cause they new how anti cheat I was....clumsy...got kicked from the squad..then posted all of duh admins...old df2 names..on nova forum funky was only one who was not a cheat....doc and grumpy and clumsy ...were all self confessed cheats in df2....all said they did not cheat in bhd...? I stayed with the team for a bit out of loyalty...but....did not like my name associated with cheats...and left the team...went to kru...Lots of player came and went from duh...some with real talent...some cheats...best of the best was lupie...I dont think he cheated...and his kd..was over 4 ....lets not even talk about that noob surfy..grin...ooops..did I say that out loud..grin....think the post on duh cheating..was one of the longest fastest on nova forums...

was on duh...when pat came for a cup of coffee and left...lol

Stay Frosty
JDK
Fri May 08 2009, 12:27AM
Surfy

Registered Member #7
What happened with those 3 players had nothing to do with DUH- as a whole. Most new members like myself did not know about Grumpy and Clumsy to begin with. So for haters to bring that up after they've been defeated in matches over and over again is just ridiculous. Grumpy and Doc rarely played on Nova servers let alone matches. We had a specific roster for matches and those 3 were never included. Sounds like I'm making excuses, but truth is the core members back then put a lot of effort into making the squad one of the best to let it be tarnished by misconceptions.
More importantly, those days are long gone and just glad to be *SOS* and back to killing without the drama. Glad you're with us too Frost
Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF